September

September

Friday, October 30, 2009

Goodbye to the Grand Old Party!

UGH!!!! I can officially say I am no longer a Republican. I have had it with both Political parties and I am now a Conservative.



I will support Conservatives no matter what party they belong to. I will no longer donate to the Republican Party but will donate to candidates or causes that support the Conservative values. If an election is held and there is no Conservative alternative, I suppose I will vote for the lesser of two evils but I am tired of compromising my ideals for political parties that don’t represent me. If there is a third choice of a Conservative I will do all I can to help that candidate. I am not a 1 issue voter but I will weigh all the issues and then decide who is the most Conservative. I think the Republican Party should be re-made as the Conservative party and all the “moderates” can move to the other party since the liberals have taken it over. There needs to be a clear distinction between the two, and as of right now, the line is too fuzzy. Until that happens, I will not be labled a "Republican".

Thank you ….the rant is now over!

1 comment:

Ora Smith said...

Say it like it is. I love it! We all need to stand for what we believe in. I should have taken you with me to DC on September 12!