September

September

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am a Loyal Fan No More!

I have been a fan of David Letterman's since his first daytime show in the late 70's-early 80's(I think it was in 79 or 80). But no more. After what he said on his show a few nights ago about Sarah Palin's 14 year old daughter, I will never watch his show again. I am sick of ENTERTAINER'S, (yes that is all they are--entertainer's) using their shows as a political soap box and then after saying such dispicable things, claim it was ok because it was"only a joke!"

David Lettermen should be ashamed of having such bad taste in material. I would be willing to bet he would never say anything as disgusting about the Obama daughters. He shouldn't say things like that about anyones daughters no matter what his political persuasions are!
Sorry about another rant!