September

September

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pleasantly surprised...

When the movie "Australia" came out I really wanted to go see it. I LOVE Hugh Jackman ("Scoop", "The Prestige" "X-Men") and I have enjoyed many Baz Luhrmann movies but I couldn't get you-know-who to go see it with me, and it didn't get the greatest reviews when it was released.

However, coming home from a trip this week, it was one of the in-flight movies, so I was able to watch it. WOW!!! First of all the movie was great, the story was great, and Nicole Kidman was really good, but.... HUGH JACKMAN!!!! He is really the whole package!

Not only is he a great actor, slightly good looking... ok he is drop dead gorgeous, he sings and dances, and he is a great cowboy! Is there anything he isn't? Really? I saw him on an interview and he also spoke so sweetly about his wife and 3 children and how he makes breakfast on Saturdays as a tradition. THAT MEANS HE COOKS TOO!
Anyway, back to the movie, I went and bought it the day after I got home and I can't wait to watch it again. It is long, but that means more time to look at HJ!

2 comments:

davidandsuzi said...

I was wondering if this movie was any good. I'll have to check it out now!

KatieJ said...

I saw him in an interview and decided I needed to see the movie- I'll be over to borrow it soon!