September

September

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A great murder on Sunday night!!!



If you love a great mystery, don't miss the start of this weeks "Masterpiece Mystery" on PBS. They are starting the next series of "Foyle's War" which is a murder mystery set in WWII era in Southeast (Kent)England. Michael Kitchen, who plays Inspector Foyle is amazing! You will recognize him from many other movies, my favorite one of him is "Enchanted April" which is another gem I must talk about sometime... Anyway, watch Foyle's War starting this Sunday(7-13) at 9 pm. I think there with be 4 or 5 shows in this series. Let me know what you think of it.

2 comments:

vtalbot said...

Hi Leslie, Couldn't agree more, Michael Kitchen and Foyle's War are the greatest. Love, Mom

markandaubrey said...

I love your blog! I am going to come here whenever I need a book or movie. It was fun to see you and Michael this weekend!