September

September

Thursday, November 6, 2008

You have got to get this product!

Just a quick blog about this amazing product. I go through alot of produce but about 1/4 of it got thrown out. I saw a news story a couple of weeks ago, on Phoenix's Fox 10 news about Debbie Meyer's Green bags. They gave them rave reviews so I went out the next day with my friend Anita and we bought them. I specifially tried the bananas and strawberries because they are the produce I throw out the most and after 10 days they were still perfect. The bananas ended up lasting over 2 weeks without one brown spot.

If you want to save money, learn to use more produce in your meal planning and then get this product to save your produce. You will also save on gas because you won't have to go to the store as often to get produce. To borrow a phrase from the 70's...TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT!

AMAZING!!!!


No comments: