September

September

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Two Random Thoughts on Two Different Subjects

Christmas is such a fun time. I especially love to listen to Christmas music. However, there is one song that should be banned from all Christmas affiliation! Let me explain.
When I was in first grade, our class had to learn the Christmas song, "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" for the school Christmas program. Even as a 6 year old, I remember thinking how wrong it was for a mommy to kiss anyone but her husband and I was upset that we were being taught this song to sing in a program like everything was OK.
I remember feeling devastated that Santa was going around and kissing any mommy that would let him. In order to save all children these feelings, I want this song banned!!!!

Christmas should be a happy time not a disturbing time for children. That is my opinion on that song!

Next, I heard a rumor that the only show I watch regularly is in danger of being cancelled!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT CAN BE DONE TO SAVE "PUSHING DAISIES"????
If you haven't seen it, WATCH IT!!! It is a great murder mystery every week!
Maybe we can change ABC's mind if they are really thinking about cancelling it. It is so frustrating when there is so much garbage out there on TV that a great show can't make it
.
Here is a link to sign an online petition to ABC to keep it on: http://www.petitiononline.com/daisies/petition.html
Please Vote!!!
Thanks for letting me vent on those 2 subjects!

1 comment:

Tami Allred said...

Never thought much about that Christmas song. Sorry about that traumatic experience.

My family loves Pushing Daisies. What can we do?