September

September

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A New Movie and a Great Interview with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan



I suggest that if you can find the movie "Raajneeti" playing in a theater near you you should check it out! 

It has an amazing cast if you are familiar with Indian cinema but if you are not, you will still find it entertaining.  I will warn you that it is quite violent but the ending is very satisfying.  I wouldn't say "happy", but  yes, VERY SATISFYING!!!

It follows a political party in one of the states in India and the power play between family members to get control of the party.  Several performances are standout performances including Ranbir Kapoor, Ajay Devgan, and Arjun Rampal (will he ever be a "good guy" in a movie?) and finally Katrina Kaif who is great!

It was slightly confusing in the beginning but eventually I was able to figure out who was on which side and the relationships to each other. 



Check out this movie if you can find it!!!

Next, my friend, Caroline, sent me this link to an interview with one of my favorite actresses, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.  It is a great interview and I think you should see how classy this woman is!  Here it is and ENJOY!!!




She is so beautiful!

No comments: