September

September

Monday, July 12, 2010

All's Well That Ends Well....

***Before reading this post, please refer to the previous post (July 11th) and remember to vote for the LEMON TARTS!!!!

After Eileen and I loaded the gazebo into my truck, I finally got on the road to head home after a fabulous time at the Shakespeare Festival. As I have stated many times before, I love this drive! I think Southern Utah/Northern AZ have the most beautiful scenery almost anywhere!


I was a good girl and didn’t buy any cookies at Jacob’s Lake Inn (only because I still had some from when I bought some coming up to Cedar!), but I HIGHLY recommend them. They are seriously the best cookies on the earth!!!!

Then I got to my favorite part of the trip and that is the Vermillion Cliffs. I know I post pictures of this every time I go past them but here are some again. They look different all the time, depending on the weather, time of day and the lighting. They are breathtakingly beautiful! Enjoy!
Navajo Bridge that spans the Colorado River below

So that ends my “play by play” of our trip to the Utah Shakespeare Festival of 2010. I already can’t wait for next year! The plays they are doing next year are:

A Midsummer Night’s Dream

Richard III

Romeo and Juliet

Music Man

The Glass Menagerie

Noises Off!

I know I will be seeing at least 5 of the 6 plays next summer. Check out their web-site at:   www.bard.org/index.html

No comments: