September

September

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Thought for the New Week...

I watched a great movie again recently with a great thought I wanted to share with you all. Please excuse any incorrect grammar. I copied it as it was translated in the sub-titles word for word so it is not my fault. Correct or not, it still has a great point to it. This is it:


“At every turn in life, you’ll find two roads, one right and one wrong. The wrong route will be easy, it will draw you. But the right path will be hard, with lots of hazards, a lot of troubles. On the wrong road, initially you will find success and happiness, but in the end, you will lose. Upon the right, initially you may trip at every step. You may face hazards, difficulties, but in the end, you will always win. Now tell me, (are you) on the right or on the wrong path? (From the movie Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995) ).

AWWW the wisdom of Bollywood!  I love this movie!!!