September

September

Friday, December 4, 2009

One Christmas Song That Should be Banned!

I love Christmas and everything about the Season! 


However, there is one Christmas Song that in my opinion shoudl be banned from the Season completely.  I blogged about this last year and I will continue to every year until it is gone!  That song is, 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause". 



Let me explain.  When I was in first grade, our class sang this song at the Christmas concert.  I remember thinking how terrible it would be to see my mom kissing anyone else but my father, even if it was Santa! I knew it wasn't right for a mom to be kissing anyone she wasn't married to.  Kids who still believe in Santa, could have the same tramatic experience that I did in hearing or singing this song! 

Am I alone here??!!??!!??!!


Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for visiting my blog!