September

September

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Take a trip to Narnia


If you are a fan of the CS Lewis books or the movies, “The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe”, or “Prince Caspian”, you can’t missed the Narnia exhibit at the Arizona Science Center. It opened on the 9th of June and Douglas Grisham, Lewis’ step son, (watch the movie “The Shadowlands”) was there to open it. It is AMAZING! Take a child with you who has seen the movie. It is magical to watch them go thru the exhibit, and then go back again without them so you can enjoy it at a more leisurely pace. I took 6 of my grandkids and it was magical to watch them go through the “wardrobe” and into Narnia. This gift shop is great also. Check it out! Then when you are so impressed, pick up one of his books and read it. What an amazing Man!

2 comments:

vtalbot said...

Leslie, loved your blog! Such a nice design and very few editing problems. (What can I say? I'm a former U. instructor and used to grading class assignments.) I look forward to visiting your blog again. Love, Mom

bkbills said...

When I asked the kids, they said they liked the "gift shop" best of all! Thanks for taking them!